Whilst space along the extra mile is still pretty plentiful, things are changing and business leaders are becoming more conscious in developing themselves to the full. Shared wisdom is valuable when it comes from leaders who have put their theories to the test and prospered. Let’s look at some:
- “I try to learn from the past, and I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s were the fun is.” Donald Trump: multi-billionaire property tycoon
- “Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” Mark Victor Hansen: millionaire author, speaker, coach
- “I believe in myself. I believe in the hands that work, in the brains that think, and in the hearts that love.” Richard Branson: world-renowned entrepreneur & visionary
- “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.” Oprah Winfrey: media-mogul, presenter, author, entrepreneur
So fun, action taking, self belief, successful thinking, personal responsibility and persistence. These are all brilliant abundance attracting tools. PLUS one essential extra ingredient … clarity!!! To begin to develop our full potential, you’ve got to be clear what you’re trying to move towards and why.
- “You have sole ownership of your vision. And the Universe will give you what you want within your vision. What happens with most people is that they muddy their vision with ‘reality’. Their vision becomes full of not only what they want but what everybody else thinks about what they want, too. Your work is to clarify and purify your vision so that the vibration that you are offering can then be answered.” Abraham Hicks
The difference between chasing abundance and attracting it is the difference between referencing the outside world and trusting your internal universe. Developing soul, meaning, fulfillment and awareness is the domain of our future leaders. They’re rising up already in business, music, sport, science, media and health.
Let’s give an expert the final word on this topic
- “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.” Dr Wayne Dyer: philosopher, author, speaker, businessman
Attracting abundance – the power lies in simplicity.