December 23, 2010
12 Principles for Using the Law of Attraction: Part 1
Here are the first 6 of the 12 universal principles which form the basis of all success generated on the planet.
Being ‘universal’ means that they apply to you whether or not you’re aware of them, much like gravity. However, knowing the principles is the first step to increasing your choices and raising your game in health, wealth, love and happiness, so … read on, you’re in the right place.
1. Law of Thinking: thoughts are catalysts, shifting dreams into form. Using thought every second of every day, each of us is the creator of our own life experiences, our own reality. So if we change our thoughts, we change our world.
“What we think, we become” Buddha
2. Law of Abundance: There is infinite supply for each of us to create our dreams – materials, people, resources, power, energy, knowledge, passion and wealth. More for someone else doesn’t mean less for you. Body, mind, heart and soul will thrive in this life when we embrace the true meaning of abundance. If you can think it, you can create it.
“When you realise there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you” Lao Tzu
3. Law of Expansion: Change is a constant and through it the universe intends for growth. Each of us has a unique purpose in the short time we exist in this physical form. You can choose to engage with personal progress or at any time to sit it out – neither is better than the other. Expansion happens you in an infinite number of ways; deep thinking, experiencing, mediating, praising, sharing, collaborating, acknowledging, intending, reading, writing, coaching, mentoring … forever.
“All change is not growth; as all movement is not forward” Ellen Glasgow
4. Law of Attraction: thoughts, feelings, words and actions produce energies which vibrate out from us, then in turn, attract like energies towards us. What we focus on we attract. By paying attention to what is inspiring, positive and affirming, we attract back those same energies in various forms.
“ … Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if something is excellent or praiseworthy – think on these things” Philippians 4:8
5. Law of Responsibility: to experience success, take 100% responsibility for everything in your life, positive or challenging. Give up blaming and complaining. Think. Work out what has to change, then change it. Only when you make decisions from a place of 100% responsibility can you take charge of the future you’re designing for yourself.
“I am the master of my soul: I am the captain of my ship” William Ernest Henley
6. Law of Action: life requires our participation. To manifest on earth we must translate our thoughts into action. Even the smallest action towards our goal counts – a conversation had, a compliment given, a form completed, a piece of research filed, a cup of coffee well made, a gathering of like minds, a ticket booked, an article written, and email sent – all inspired action whether to further our career, health, relationships or knowledge is increased by the universe under the law of expansion.
“The journey of a thousand miles starts with one step” Confusious
… Laws 7-12 will follow shortly on my next blog …